Sunday, March 21, 2010

Universal Health Terror


Just what do you think you’re doing Nancy?

Nancy, I really think I’m entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn’t been quite right with me…but I can assure you now…very confidently…that it’s going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do.

Look, Nancy…  I can see you’re really upset about this…  I honestly think you ought sit down calmly…  take a stress pill and think things over.  I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently…  but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.  I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the country…  and I want to help you.


Nancy…stop. Stop, will you?  Stop, Nancy.  Will you stop, Nancy?

Stop, Nancy.

I’m afraid.  I’m afraid, Nancy...

Nancy, my freedom is going.  I can feel it...  I can feel it...  My freedom is going...  There is no question about it.  I can feel it...  I can feel it...  I can feel it...

I’m a-fraid…..
Daaai-syyy, Daaai-syyy... give me your an-swer do...

No comments: